Looking for Foreplay in Seattle

Replytoken · 1561

Offline Replytoken

on: July 26, 2010, 09:41:14 AM
Hi,

Dan and I chatted at the recent Head-Fi meet in Seattle, and we discussed my interest in possibly replacing my current preamplifier.  I was interested in the Foreplay III, and was hoping I might be able to listen to one in my system, if even for just a brief amount of time.  While Dan thought that he may be able to come up with a unit in Poulsbo, he also suggested that I post my request to see if there were any local owners who might be willing to stop by with their unit.  I live in north Seattle, and would be happy to buy somebody a beer or lunch as a show of appreciation for their time.  The Foreplay would be directly feeding the amplifier section of a Rega Mira3, and if purchased, would replace my custom Mapletree Audio EAR++ III.  My speakers are Rega Juras.

Thanks,

--Ken

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:19:18 PM
You are welcome to borrow one of mine.  I work in South Seattle and can bring a Foreplay to work with me if I get reasonable notice.

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline Replytoken

Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 06:01:56 AM
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply and offer.  I am sending you a more detailed PM.

--Ken

Offline bobster

Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 06:16:22 PM
Um - based on the title of the thread, I think you were looking for a personals ad site.  LOL - as someone else pointed out - look at what doc has us saying.

Bob Musson
Seduction (extended), Foreplay, Paramours, Klipsch Heresys, Orcas, Crack plus HD 600s
Lovin the Bottlehead sound in Maryland

Offline Replytoken

Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 06:59:50 PM
Sorry, I could not resist myself.  "Honestly honey, I did not think there was any harm in asking for it on the web.  Do you think that I should have asked on Craig's List instead?" ;)

--Ken