Bottlehead Kits > Crackheadphone

Crack - specific headphone kit?

(1/11) > >>

Doc B.:
Seems like the entry level headphone for Crack listening is something like a used HD600 for maybe $250 used. Would there be any interest in a kit that starts with a very bang for the buck good sounding headphone and modifies it with improved cabling, damping and electrical tweaking to optimize it for the Crack? Price might be in the $100-$150 range, including the headphones. Not saying it will stomp HD600s, but so far I'm pretty happy with our experiments and one nice advantage is the design has a closed back.

denti alligator:
Yes. Would also be cool if it worked well with the Quickie modded for 'phones.

Alonzo:
I'd be interested in a closed back set of phones, that's about my price point for new toys too.

JamieMcC:
Sounds interesting can I pre order? A closed set of cans optimize for the Crack would make a great bedside rig ideal for relaxed late listening.  My other half would be please about less leakage. A Headphone, Crack+Speedball bundle would be nice!

Doc B.:
I ordered some parts yesterday that should help me to see just how close I can get to what I have in mind. They should be here next week and we will get a little deeper into the project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version