Lots of Cyber Monday Cracks packing today.

Doc B. · 1804

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: December 21, 2012, 12:29:39 PM
We got Crack chassis panels in this morning and I have been brushing like a maniac. We have also been kitting like crazy. Should be a good percentage of the huge number of Cracks ordered packed by the end of today. Unfortunately the PC boards for the Speedball kit are behind schedule. They will be sent out in a follow-up shipment as soon as they arrive.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:41:36 PM
Eileen and Colin cranked on past the UPS pickup today and got not only the kits ordered on Cyber Monday packed but also those up to 12/5. We are going to drive the last ten or 12 down to the UPS center this evening.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline tubesguy

Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 06:37:51 AM
Aw, dude, 12/5?  Us 12/6 guys never get any love!

Offline ice9mike

Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 08:33:15 PM
We got Crack chassis panels in this morning and I have been brushing like a maniac. We have also been kitting like crazy. Should be a good percentage of the huge number of Cracks ordered packed by the end of today. Unfortunately the PC boards for the Speedball kit are behind schedule. They will be sent out in a follow-up shipment as soon as they arrive.

Any update on the Speedball PCBs? I just finished the crack and looking forward to this upgrade. Sounds great so far. I am surprised at how quiet the background is. It's much quieter than my Fiio E17. Warm and smooth but still detailed with my DT880 pros (250 ohm). Very easy to listen to. Great manual and a fairly easy build. Thanks,

ice9mike

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 06:02:52 AM
One of my jobs today is to try to find out what has happened to those boards. I will report as soon as I have an answer.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.