3 for 3 ... I am a genius and a god with a soldering iron ...

albertoderoma · 964

Offline albertoderoma

Don't mean to brag, but a few years ago I build a S.E.X. and it fired up and worked right away ... and it's still working 6-8hrs a day.

A few months ago, I built a Seduction and it fired up and worked the first time.

Today I built a Quickie (~5 hrs) and it fired up and worked the first time.

As I said, don't mean to brag, but I must be some spectacular builder, a soldering iron god.  And my dad said it ain't bragging if it's true.

Oh, wait. Perhaps it's not me but the kind folks at Bottlehead who are the gods and geniuses.

Why of course! Forget my bragging  :). You guys get all the credit for designs and instructions that work so well.

Thank you soooooo much! 

BTW, I was having a REALLY tough week and I thought that building the Quickie today would get my mind off things ... and it did.

It's now making beautiful music ... I still can't believe how lovely and lively it sounds. The highs just shimmer.

Thanks again guys (and Queen Eileen of course) ... in more ways than one ...

Alberto

Seduction->Quickie->SEX->MUSIC!!!!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:24:49 PM by albertoderoma »

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 12:53:32 PM
Thanks Alberto!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Grainger49

Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 12:57:22 PM
Alberto,

The forum doesn't usually get posts from the successes, they are too busy listening to post.  But it is refreshing to hear about it.  I have to believe that there are more Bottlehead kits that start first time every time than those that don't.