Best wishes

kgoss · 430

Offline kgoss

on: March 17, 2020, 03:35:33 AM
Hello everyone!

I would just like to send best wishes to everyone dealing with the COVID-19 virus.  I'm sure it has affected the lives of most if not all by now.  At the moment I only know of one case in northwestern North Carolina where I live.  However there a lot of areas with many cases, including the Seattle Washington area where Bottlehead is located.  Please stay safe and I pray for a speedy recovery for anyone who contracts the disease.

Ken Goss

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 05:43:03 AM
Thanks Ken, we are doing our best to hunker down and keep things flowing at the same time. It's just Eileen and me in the office in Poulsbo these days. PB and PJ both work from home. So we are more or less self isolated on a daily basis. We're doing great! At the moment we are on our usual schedule with our shipments. As long as our suppliers keep the parts coming we will keep the kits shipping.

I was just reading a post by another local merchant who sells online, explaining to his customers (motorcycle parts) that he is hunkered down and shipping things regularly too. It crosses my mind that online sales just might help keep us all a bit more safe. And of course a kit would be an excellent thing to keep one busy if they are forced to stay in the house the next few weeks - just sayin'. With that in mind we will have a look today and see if there are any kits that we can put together from stock on hand to ship sooner than our usual three to five weeks.

Hopefully everyone will keep a positive outlook. It's absolutely gorgeous here, spring has sprung. We are splitting our time between work and painting the exterior of our house, which will probably make PB and PJ faint, as it has not been painted in a looooong time. And another really cool thing is it's turning into great motorcycle riding weather. Think about it - you stay more than six feet from everyone, wear gloves and a mask, and get plenty of fresh air.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline aragorn723

Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 04:43:29 PM
I would just like to say on the one hand things are scary now.  So many people are getting sick with Covid 19.  My prayers go out to everyone involved in this crisis.  Stay safe, and stay home.

One nice thing has been staying home.  I have had extra time to listen to the Quickie, pretty much all day while working.  That has been very enjoyable.  Just wanted to thank the Bottlehead team for that, and I hope everyone in the forum is doing well.

Dave