Paramour II - 76 driver

elcraigo · 5263

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 05:47:36 AM
Hey Jim,

Pins 1 and 6 are the heaters and are the bigger ones next to each other. It's the usual arrangement where the pin number increases as you count clockwise looking at it from the bottom, big pin one, small 2,3,4,5, big pin 6.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Jim R.

• Blind Bottlehead
Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 08:18:14 AM
Thanks, Dan.  Sounds like it will be pretty obvious once I have a tube in my hand.

-- Jim

Jim Rebman -- recovering audiophile

Equitech balanced power; uRendu, USB processor -> Musette DAC -> 5670 tube buffer -> Finale Audio F138 FFX -> Cain and Cain Abbys near-field).

s.e.x. 2.1 under construction.  Want list: Stereomour II

All ICs homemade (speaker and power next)

Offline Grainger49

Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 03:40:56 AM
I'm looking at Craig's picture.  I expect the view is from the bottom.  The thicker pins are pins 1 and 5, the heaters.  If they are placed at 5:00 and 7:00 positions pin 1 is at 7:00.

Does that answer you Jim?

Offline Jim R.

• Blind Bottlehead
Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 04:13:52 AM
Grainger,

Yes, thanks.  Actually, as things are working out, I'll most likely be selling the paramours instead.  Doing some audio house cleaning and can't really justify more than one good 2a3 amp, and since I've already put a good deal of time, effort and  money into the stereomour, that's what I'm going to stick with.

-- Jim

Jim Rebman -- recovering audiophile

Equitech balanced power; uRendu, USB processor -> Musette DAC -> 5670 tube buffer -> Finale Audio F138 FFX -> Cain and Cain Abbys near-field).

s.e.x. 2.1 under construction.  Want list: Stereomour II

All ICs homemade (speaker and power next)