Bottleneck line stage competition

RayP · 6457

Offline debk

Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 10:46:03 PM
Ray

I would like to attend and enter the contest.  Do I need to register and how do I get direction to the event location?

Thanks

Debra

Debra K

Eros 2Phono amp
BeePre2, Psvane ACME 300b
Kaiju, Linlai Elite  300b
Monamour 2a3 amps various tubes
Sota Sapphire, Pete Riggle Woody Tonearm, Kiseki Purpleheart Cartridge
Rega P6 Ania Pro cartridge
Roon Nucleus
MHDT Labs Orchid DAC
Jager speakers

Offline dbishopbliss

Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 01:13:46 AM
Ray

I would like to attend and enter the contest.  Do I need to register and how do I get direction to the event location?

Thanks

Debra

No registration necessary, just show up.  Let us know for sure closer to the even so we can know how many entries we will have.  Also, I will be sending directions out to folks later.

David

David B Bliss
Bottlehead: Foreplay I, Foreplay III, Paramour I w/Iron Upgrade, S.E.X. w/Iron Upgrade
Speakers: FE127E Metronomes, Jim Griffin Jordan/Aurum Cantus Monitors, ART Arrays
Other: Lightspeed Attenuator, "My Ref" Rev C Amps, Lampucera DAC

Offline dbishopbliss

Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 03:51:29 AM
Remember East Coast Bottlenecks, the competition will be on April 2.

Will those that will be submitting an entry reply to this thread so I have an idea of how many to expect.

On a side note, one channel of my Audioromy 813 stopped working.  I haven't had time to investigate yet.  And there is a buzz in one channel of my RefC/Lightspeed amp/preamp.  So, I need to figure out what is going on with these as well as finish my Linestage.  Ack!

David B Bliss
Bottlehead: Foreplay I, Foreplay III, Paramour I w/Iron Upgrade, S.E.X. w/Iron Upgrade
Speakers: FE127E Metronomes, Jim Griffin Jordan/Aurum Cantus Monitors, ART Arrays

Offline debk

Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 10:17:00 AM
I plan on being there.  If time permits will build the line stage this weekend

Debra

Debra K

Eros 2Phono amp
BeePre2, Psvane ACME 300b
Kaiju, Linlai Elite  300b
Monamour 2a3 amps various tubes
Sota Sapphire, Pete Riggle Woody Tonearm, Kiseki Purpleheart Cartridge
Rega P6 Ania Pro cartridge
Roon Nucleus
MHDT Labs Orchid DAC
Jager speakers

Offline RayP

Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 02:02:08 AM
I will be entering, possibly with two entries if I can get them to work. One will be AC powered and the other battery powered.

ray

Ray Perry

Offline dbishopbliss

Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 03:38:07 AM
Good news (sort of).  The buzz is coming from the CD player not the amps.  We can use the Arcam CD73 player for the competition.  However, I did buy (this is a sickness) another Nakamichi player yesterday so so I can modify one and compare it to the other.  I really liked the sound of this player before is started buzzing so hopefully the new one won't have the same issue.

David B Bliss