Under the hood temp of Stereomour

shelby1420 · 7450

Offline shelby1420

Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 06:09:20 AM
Update--
The Solens went in about 4-5 days ago noticed a huge difference right of the bat, greater dynamics, bass, depth and black like background!!!!  Today I put in the Mundorfs, I did notice a slight difference but not nearly as much as the immediate impact like the Solens......I suspect that the big change ( if any is to be had) will happen after about 3 -4 weeks of listening for the Mundorfs.......now waiting for the Black plate RCA to show up...........

Nother update.....  Got the RCA Black plates today and popped them in ( giving me RCA Black plates throughout now, RCA Black plate 6201)-- any glare or harshness that the Sovteks offered( I say glare or harshness) as this is how it sounded to my ears, I prefer more mellow laid back sound (YMMV of course)......over all I am extremly pleased with the sounds my system is offering and am  further loving listening to it break in every day, thanks all!!!!!

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline Grainger49

Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 06:17:04 AM
Shelby,

The Teflon caps will need a looooooooong break in.  I suggest 300-500 hours.

Considering this, "I prefer more mellow laid back sound," you might like the Obbligato bottom of the line caps for Parafeed caps.  PM me!  I know that you have Mundorf there but you have given yourself away.