Burning Amp Update

Cary · 1506

Offline Cary

on: October 02, 2023, 10:30:37 AM
A couple of days before the show I was asked to bring a system on Saturday, which was a day of classes and lectures. The ideal was to provide entertainment between classes and lunch. I wanted to travel light so I demonstrated my SEX 2.1, Fostex single driver speakers and used a Sony Playstation 1 for a CD player. The Playstation was almost as popular as my chocolate  chip cookies. This system played for hours and received many complements. I have been doing shows for fifteen years and always had a SEX amp being demoed or loaned out. Next day I demonstrated my Moreplay, 6E5P SE amplifier powering a pair of Braun 1002/8 speakers. As always received many complements. The last hour of the show the Moreplay was set up with a Pass VET amplifier. The owner was amazed how nice his amp sounded with the Moreplay. I also bring the assembly manuals to show the almost moron proof instructions.

Many thanks to the Bottlehead team for the products. It is a great honor and privilege to represent Bottlehead at the shows.

Cary Chin
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 10:37:56 AM by Cary »

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 11:33:13 AM
Thanks, Cary for your years of support!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Cary

Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 10:05:02 AM
A trend that I have noticed for the past couple of years, is that there have been less and less tube equipment at the shows. At the last headphone show that I was in, out of ten systems there was only one tube system.