tradin' time

Doc B. · 4076

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: November 23, 2009, 05:54:33 PM
Anybody have a Herman Miller Aeron chair (size B) they might want to trade for a tube preamp or amp? My back is killin' me from the crummy chairs in this house! I will trade generously, like maybe a factory built Extended Foreplay III? Or maybe a factory built Eros Phono preamp?

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 06:23:04 PM
...Still missing that chair from SF huh?

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline Grainger49

Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 01:05:23 AM
Doc,

Back pain isn't any fun.  I hope the chair helps.  (I've had back problems for 45 years)  Very few of them are any good, have lumbar support, have the right curvature.... most chairs suck.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:30:05 AM by Grainger49 »

Offline RPMac

Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 07:38:22 AM
Doc,
My wife is a PT (Pain and Torture)...when I have back pain, she has me lie on the floor getting my spine as straight as possible for about 15 minutes. May have to do it a couple of days. PM me if you have any questions for her.

Offline SteveBrown

Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 04:37:05 PM
Just curious Doc, I've always liked the looks of those and would love to buy one, but didn't know they were good for back pain. So, if that's the case, maybe I should step up my buying plans.....

Offline chrisby

• commercial site:
Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 07:55:48 AM
Doc,
My wife is a PT (Pain and Torture)...when I have back pain, she has me lie on the floor getting my spine as straight as possible for about 15 minutes. May have to do it a couple of days. PM me if you have any questions for her.

I think Doc probably already has the "dear, just lie on the floor and let Queenie fix you up"  thing worked out

15minutes - you bragging?

Chris Bobiak
Victoria BC Canada

you don't really believe everything you think, do you?

Offline glynnw

Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 02:36:11 PM
Not up for a trade, but I do love my Aeron chair.  And based upon using one for the last 10 years, they will last forever.  An excellent investment. Not sure if it helps my back, but it sure doesn't hurt.  For me, walking helps my back the most.

PC, J River software, opticaRendu, Schitt Ygg DAC,Tortuga Pre, Torta Radu tube buffer, Linear Tube Audio ZOTL10, Spatial Audio X5w/pair of GR Research dual 12" open baffle servo subwoofers tamed by DSpeaker Dual-Core DSP , Audience AU24 SE  spkr cable, handmade silver interconnects,