BeePre2 vs Moreplay

herberk · 716

Offline herberk

on: September 02, 2022, 02:28:29 PM
I know this has most likely been asked before but I have built a StereomoreII and a Moreplay and love the combo. I also use the Moreplay with my Rega solid state amp and in a few months (holding thumbs) ill have a decware tube amp.

I am toying with the idea of building the BeePre2 but wondered if others have done both and how significant the difference is. Part of me knows ill build it anyway as I love the process and feel I am doing better every time I do a build :)

Also totally unrelated and this is aimed at the doc, I live in Seattle and have ridden my motorbike through Paulsbo a few times (so many nice roads around there) wondered if you do tours at all would love to check in :) or even pickup my next order haha.

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 06:18:05 PM
You are welcome to come by my place in Renton if you'd like to have a listen to both.  I also have a random smattering of motorcycles sitting around usually.

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 05:48:01 PM
We're taking some much needed time off this coming week, but we would be happy for you to stop by in the future. I have a Moreplay and a Beepre2 to demo as well.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline herberk

Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 05:59:30 AM
Awesome ! Look forward to it...