Forum Suggestions/Forum Tricks

Grainger49 · 19911

Offline Grainger49

Reply #45 on: March 07, 2011, 09:40:13 AM
There ought be a food and spirits section.  That is why I will make my next post in General.

Offline AudioDave

Reply #46 on: March 07, 2011, 02:07:41 PM
Excellent Idea!  Along those same lines you need to have a HomeBrew section
Dave

Offline bobster

Reply #47 on: March 07, 2011, 05:44:52 PM
yeah - I'm looking for the gin recipe that Doc posted once upon a time and can't seem to find it.

Bob Musson
Seduction (extended), Foreplay, Paramours, Klipsch Heresys, Orcas, Crack plus HD 600s
Lovin the Bottlehead sound in Maryland

Offline btrancho

• Trancho Photography
Reply #48 on: January 03, 2012, 07:00:28 AM
I have looked through the forum help links and have not found a specific answer to this:

Can I search a specific thread?  For instance, if I want to search for references to the RCA 6AS7G tube in the Tube Rolling w/Crack thread is that possible?  Right now, it seems that I have to search the entire Crack sub-category.

Am I missing something or is this how SMF works?  Most all other forums I visit have a drop-down when in a thread that allows such a search.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Trancho

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #49 on: January 03, 2012, 08:38:16 AM
Looks like there is a SMF mod called Search Focus Dropdown that might be the thing you are looking for. I'm still working on getting the web site migrated to a new server. Once that happens I will update the forum software and add some mods to improve its functionality.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline btrancho

• Trancho Photography
Reply #50 on: January 03, 2012, 09:23:46 AM
Thanks so much Doc - it is such a pleasure dealing with you folks at Bottlehead.  The next time I come to Bainbridge to visit my sister (she lives about a mile from your new digs) I'll stop by to say so in person.

Bob

Bob Trancho

Offline Grainger49

Reply #51 on: March 08, 2013, 11:30:11 AM
Dan,

Reviving an existing thread.  I am getting a diamond with a question mark inside instead of an apostrophe.  What am I doing wrong. 

I know that computers don't like me.  See my newest thread in my corner for proof.