Who says SEX doesn't get better with age?

mrclassicman · 1210

Offline mrclassicman

on: June 19, 2023, 04:17:44 AM
There is a lot to be said about burning in electronics. I believe this is best done under normal periods of usage. Capacitors and Iron in transformers need time to, for lack of a better term, form. During the break-in period audio nuances become more present, sound stage matures, more details emerge from the instruments, and basically a more natural sound evolves. With my newly assembled SEX this process has become very noticeable, and I fully expect it to continue along this trend. With approximately 20 hours of listening the sound stage has improved from great to fantastic, speed, detail, and articulation have all surpassed all expectations. It is so wonderful to start at great knowing fantastic, exceptional and unbelievable are still on the horizon! When I finally transition to fully analog from my digital source I am certain to attain an even more enlightening level of sonic excellence. Please do not for a second  assume I do not think a digital source is as good as all analog! I enjoy both immensely! I just have a very personal preference to tape and or vinyl. Back to the core element of this post is pay attention to your components as they settle in and mature!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 04:12:25 PM by mrclassicman »