Bottlehead Kits > Crack

Something new is coming

(1/16) > >>

Doc B.:
The past couple of days I have been secretly working on a new project with PB. In a meeting with the Queen and PB last Sunday, PB proposed a new design that is simple and cost effective. Honestly my prejudices about the design concept were such that I didn't have very high hopes for the sonics. PB cooked up the prototype that afternoon, and after my first listen I was seriously hooked on it.  It worked far better than I expected and during dinner Sunday night we were at what is often the most fun part of the development, thinking up a name. The prototype got me hooked on its sound so fast that I thought Crack was appropriate.

Yup, you're right, I haven't said what it the heck is. You will have to wait until early next week when we have the production prototype finished and ready to show you. I can tell you that the introductory price will be $199 and you won't even have to go to a bad neighborhood to buy it. We'll have an order button up next week, with a plan to ship the first kits as soon as the chassis panels are delivered. That usually takes about three weeks.

Paul Birkeland:
We should also mention that using our Crack will not ruin your marriage, drain your bank account, or make your teeth/hair fall out... 

Dr. Toobz:
Aren't ALL of BH's products already like crack? I mean, I can't live without them, and my money seems to go towards more and more BH gear/mods to keep me getting my "fix."

Mudhiker:
What sort of "back door" product is this?  I am almost afraid to find out.

ironbut:
Gee, what can I say. Seeing the name on this new forum just about snapped my neck as I wheeled around in my desk chair.
"What have those guys been up to?"
Well, never let it be said that the folks at Bottlehead central can't create a mystery.

Looking forward to having my fancy tickled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version