Parts Exchange for BH stuff!

galyons · 1718

Offline galyons

• Geary Lyons
on: June 04, 2014, 08:48:29 AM
Hi All,
Just want to let folks know that we have started a Yahoo group to facilitate fellow Bottlehead's exchanging the inevitable bits and pieces accumulated from the normal course of building and upgrading their kits. Not in any competition with the various forums, just a simple have/want email list.

Please be advised! This group is not affiliated with or authorized by Bottlehead Corporation, just fellow Bottlehead's cleaning their parts bins!

We have been operational with a small group and have had several successful transactions.  More folks means more opportunity to turn unneeded items into "gotta haves!".

Take a look: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BHExchange/info

Bear in my that we have just started, so don't go looking for $25 300B's! ;-)

Cheers,
Geary

VPI TNT IV/JMW 3D 12+Benz LP-S>  Eros + Auralic Aries + ANK Dac 4.1 >Eros TH+ Otari MX5050 IIIB2 > BeePre >Paramount 300B 7N7 > EV Sentry IV-A

Thorens TD124/Ortofon RMG-212/SPU >Seduction > Smash^Up> Paramour 45 MQ >K12's

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 09:13:08 AM
This is great, thank you. I know I seem like a dick for not allowing sales and want ads here, but it really does create problems for us in terms of misunderstanding of our obligations on used items and the like. Having a separate venue for this stuff is a really nice idea.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.