Bottlehead Kits > Crackheadphone

Woo Hoo!

(1/4) > >>

Doc B.:
Thanks for the orders! We have just a couple of items that are due in early next week that will allow us to get started on the assembly manual.

MattTCG:
This looks very interesting!!

Wanderer:
So what is the final ohm rating of the cans? The stock monoprice are low impedance. Not asking you to give away any secrets of construction  but does the final phone end up with high(er) impedance?

Will it work on my headphone wired Quickie till my tax return gets me into a Crack? 

Okay - read the other thread and see the impedance adjustment magic is in the cables. Does this make the phones lower in sensitivity? Any guess as to how low?   

Doc B.:
The headphone kit has been designed specifically to work with the Crack amp. The cans will come with the stock cables in the box, which would allow you to use them as stock with other amps. The stock cables are, IMO, not particularly good. The new cable has been set up to work with the Crack amp, which is the point of the kit.

Did I mention that this is a kit to go with the Crack amp?  :)

mcandmar:
Why should the crack addicts have all the fun, us sex addicts want in on the action too, and those who just want a little quickie fun :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version