Calculator App for Android (PC too?)

rif · 2611

Offline rif

on: May 27, 2011, 11:45:46 AM
The app is called ElectroDroid a collection of electronic tools.  It has things I've seen before like resistor color codes. But then it has, in my limited experience, other things like reactance, filters, voltage divider, resistor network, and LED calculators.

I just stumbled into it and haven't tried it, just played around a little. Seems very useful.  Normally I don't like to post without really trying something, but this seemed pretty safe.  I wrote "PC too?" because I believe you can run Android Apps on your PC using an emulator.

Also has a tab for pinouts and color codes for lots of connectors (USB, RCA, XLR).  And its got some reference tables on the last tab. Even includes a circuit schematic symbol table.

Maybe some of you veterans won't find it all that useful.  But hopefully some newbies like me will.

I found it through the Android market on my tablet.  Here's the web home page.
http://demisoft.altervista.org/_siti_interni/electrodroid/

-david

Offline rif

Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 02:22:58 PM
I can't believe no one else found this app useful, (or maybe you are but just silent about it). And it's free.  I have no affiliation with them.

I just downloaded the app again after a long absence, and it's got even more now.

-david