Help in Baltimore?

Edgar Ray Henderson · 1390

Offline Edgar Ray Henderson

on: June 08, 2015, 07:01:29 AM
I am looking for someone who could assemble a Stereomour kit around Baltimore Maryland. I had an accident that resulted in a fairly serious brain injury and now live on disability. I had built a Foreplay and mono amp kits years back and thought building the Stereomour would be good for me, giving me something to do. I now realize there is no way I am going to be able to build this thing with the way my brain now works. Living on disability I cannot afford the building service Bottlehead provides. Is there anyone around Baltimore who would be willing to build this kit for a hundred bucks or so or maybe for gear? I could offer a Jolida phono stage for the builders time. Anyone?

Offline kgoss

Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 10:16:44 AM
PM sent in case you don't find someone local.

Ken Goss

Offline pboser

Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 11:37:27 AM
I sent a PM too - probably similar to Ken's.

Peter Boser

Offline RayP

Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 02:09:00 PM
I have sent an email.

ray

Ray Perry

Offline Edgar Ray Henderson

Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 05:05:03 AM
Wow! I didn't know if I would receive any offers to build this thing or not. A slew of people responded to me and it looks like this thing will be assembled yet! I was told the Bottlehead community was truly special as far as the quality and passion of the people involved. Looks like that's true. I greatly appreciate all the people who have offered to help me out! Honored to be even a small part of a group of people like the ones here. Thank you!