Ed Sheeran

dw · 1339

Offline dw

on: January 21, 2017, 05:58:07 PM
Shape of you.

Just enjoying some BH gear. I'm way too old to enjoy this kind of stuff.

Love the new Tidal high quality music.

Offline dw

Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 06:13:39 PM
I should spend more time listening to music.

Offline dw

Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 06:22:36 PM
I know this might not be a relevant forum. But there is some serious shit going on as you all well known. Check out today and yesterday's news/youtube/twitter.  As music aficionados, tube and all, we should speak out. Has that already happened here?

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 06:08:51 AM
I agree that there is some very serious stuff going on in our society right now, and that Americans need to exercise their right to be heard more than ever. We at Bottlehead are concerned about the way things are going, and I'm proud to say that people who work here are very active in finding ways to have their voice heard. This is an audio tech support forum and hopefully also a sort of nerd-haven from the daily grind. We here are all agreed in our passion for the music arts no matter what our political leaning may be. I will appreciate it if we not make it into another place where the focus is politics. There are some great resources on the net for learning how to participate in supporting the music arts and other arts as the threat of funding cuts looms, and I will suggest that anyone with an interest in the arts take a look at the following article -

http://hyperallergic.com/338855/how-to-support-the-arts-during-the-trump-administration/

I'm going to say thank you for the post and lock this thread to preempt any drift into non-productive political bickering.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.