Any place to get a 6 lug terminal strip?

Flux Capacitor · 1447

Offline Flux Capacitor

on: August 15, 2015, 01:26:06 PM
Hello, so I received my Bottlehead crack and I broke one of the 6 lug terminal strips. I'm not sure if it possible to crazy glue it.

Anyone know a shop to get another (preferably in canada since in US shipping would be $20+ for a $0.80 part)? Would like to find something this week so i can order it this weekend and have it arrive sometime during the week. Been trying to find local hobby electronic shops that have these kinds of terminal strips but no luck yet.

Found 2 places that sell them but they are in US so shipping would be over $20 for less that $1 part. I am in Canada close to Toronto if that makes any difference.

EDIT:
A1 Electronics Parts in Toronto had the exact 6 lug terminal strips for $0.75 each. They had a ton of other parts too all for reasonable prices.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:19:59 AM by Flux Capacitor »

Offline Chris65

Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 01:52:42 PM
You can email replacement parts @Bottlehead & ask for another.
Or found this store in Toronto that shows they have them: http://www.a1parts.ca/Terminal_Strips.htm

Offline Flux Capacitor

Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 03:00:03 PM

Wow nice find! Will drive to that store tomorrow to pick one up, did not think I would be able to do crack this weekend because of the broken part!

Offline Chris65

Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 03:05:31 PM
Google can be helpful sometimes! :D Might pay to call them first, as just noticed on their contact page that they may be closed until Aug 21 for inventory.

Offline grausch

Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 01:13:06 AM
Just be aware not all 6 lug terminal strips are the same size. I got some from Tube Depot and they don't quite fit - you can bend them in position, but there is pressure on the strip that is not present with the standard strips.

Gunter Rausch

Modded Bottlehead Crack
Modded Stereomour with Two-tone Orcas

Offline howardnair

Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 01:17:54 AM
parts connexion.com       They have all kinds of goodies  they are in Burlington Ontario.