Bottlehead Kits > Jaeger Speaker

The Jäger Loudspeaker

(1/8) > >>

Doc B.:
We are very proud to announce that we are now taking pre-orders for the Jäger Loudspeaker kit. We are accepting pre-orders through Sunday, September 17th. Price is $2799 plus shipping. We estimate that shipping will begin 4 to 6 weeks after the end of the pre-order period. At this time we are taking orders for domestic shipping only. We are researching ways to ship this rather heavy kit internationally, and will post info if and when we find a way to. When you order you will also receive a coupon for 15% off of any Bottlehead loudspeaker amp kit - Kaiju, Stereomour II, Seductor, S.E.X. or Quicksand. And, the first five people to order will receive a special thank you gift.

https://bottlehead.com/product/jager-speaker-kit/

(https://bottlehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/jagerproductfront.jpg)

Hank Murrow:
Dear Doc; I would love to order a pair of the Jager speaks, and pick the kit up @ Bottlehead instead of shipping. how do I order if this is an option? i would of course like to be among the first five if that is possible. 8pm Wednesday.

Cheers, Hank in Eugene, OR

fullheadofnothing:
Several people have expressed interest in this. I would recommend going ahead and placing your order online, and we will refund shipping as necessary.

I will say you will need at least a car with fold down seats; the cabinets will not fit in a trunk. Also, once you factor in fuel costs, ferries, (and especially time), most people are not going to save any money picking up. Plus by the time kits are ready to ship, you might want to just get rolling, and ground shipping to much of the PNW is 1 day shipping. Like I said, we can refund shipping if that's the road you choose, but that's not a decision that needs to be made today (but getting into the queue is).

Hank Murrow:
Thanks for the caution Full Head;

However I have business north of Seattle that would make a trip a good thing to do in a month or so. Stopping in Poulsbo to hear them and catch up with Doc, Eileen, and the Gang would be a plus.

Cheers, Hank in Eugene

Doc B.:
Just a reminder that we are now into the last week to pre-order one of the first run Jäger speaker kits. Don't miss out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version