Power cords

Doc B. · 6604

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: September 30, 2010, 10:52:11 AM
Just want to assure you that we haven't forgotten about the power cord kits we owe the early purchasers of the Stereomour. We're just back from the demo in Chicago and now furiously trying to finish the move into the new office before RMAF. And we are also working on getting those cord kits together.

Thanks for your patience!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 08:34:18 AM
Just want to assure you that we haven't forgotten about the power cord kits we owe the early purchasers of the Stereomour. We're just back from the demo in Chicago and now furiously trying to finish the move into the new office before RMAF. And we are also working on getting those cord kits together.

Thanks for your patience!

Hey Doc, was I to late for one of those or did I make it in time??

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:44 AM
Hi Rick,

Half our stuff is at the old office and half of it is at the new office today. It will probably be Monday before I can give any reliable answers to shipping questions.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 03:59:57 PM
Hi Rick,

Half our stuff is at the old office and half of it is at the new office today. It will probably be Monday before I can give any reliable answers to shipping questions.

Hey Doc, have you had a chance to see if I made  it in time for one of those power cords yet???
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:55:35 AM by shelby1420 »

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline shelby1420

Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 02:07:55 PM
Hi Rick,

Hey Doc, anything on this yet? 

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline shelby1420

Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 03:19:03 AM
Hi Rick,

Hey Doc, anything on this yet? 

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 12:56:30 PM
I know you guys probably thought we blew this off, but in fact we finally found the correct plugs and Shawn is making up a prototype pair with the exact components that will be in the kit. We'll do one more for photos and then ship out those kits owed. When we hear from those beta testers we will determine of these are worth the trouble or not to put in the lineup. The price will need to be around $60- $65.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 03:02:31 PM
I know you guys probably thought we blew this off, but in fact we finally found the correct plugs and Shawn is making up a prototype pair with the exact components that will be in the kit. We'll do one more for photos and then ship out those kits owed. When we hear from those beta testers we will determine of these are worth the trouble or not to put in the lineup. The price will need to be around $60- $65.

Cooooooooooooooolllll!!!!

Enjoying the music

Rick