I'm building a gallery of builds - want in?

oguinn · 805

Offline oguinn

on: May 11, 2019, 10:16:02 AM
Hey all! I've really enjoyed seeing builds others have created. They're great sources of inspiration for me, as I'm sure they are for many of you as well.

I've built a website to showcase DIY builds and I'd love to feature work from anyone who'd like to be a part of it. It's a pretty simple setup I built on Squarespace, which helped me get it stood up with no coding (those days are behind me). You can find it here at www.diyaudiogallery.com. As you can see, all the builds there are mine. I'd love to put more up!

A couple quick notes:
  • Although I gave Doc a heads up about this, this is not a Bottlehead project. Direct complaints and hate mail to me, not the Bottlehead crew.
  • I'm doing this in my spare time, so I'll do my best to feature anyone who wants to be included. Give me a little time if you send photos.
  • I don't have enough content on the site to do this today, but I may put ads up at some point to recuperate hosting and platform costs.
  • I have a simple submission form on the site, but you can also send links to images here to me if you'd like.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, thoughts, or questions. I'm limited in what I can do with Squarespace's platform but I'm happy to do what I can.

Thanks,
Jameson

Jameson O'Guinn

-

Main System: Schiit Bifrost MB, Rega Planar 6 with Exact cartridge, Eros 2, BeePre, Kaiju/Stereomour II, Jagers, Mainline

Desktop System: Crack with Speedball

Offline oguinn

Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 05:24:12 AM
I've added a few new posts to the gallery site - all three from members of the Bottlehead community:
If you're interested in participating, please send me the best pictures you have of your amp along with a little writeup. The more projects I can add here, the less it looks like a vanity project for all my builds :).

Jameson O'Guinn

-

Main System: Schiit Bifrost MB, Rega Planar 6 with Exact cartridge, Eros 2, BeePre, Kaiju/Stereomour II, Jagers, Mainline

Offline oguinn

Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 09:41:44 AM
More new submissions from Hank:

These were really awesome! Thanks, Hank!

Jameson O'Guinn

-

Deke609

Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 09:57:46 AM
Man, those Hank/PB amps look pretty sweet.  Nice!

Offline oguinn

Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 09:58:48 AM
Yeah, really impressive stuff!

Jameson O'Guinn

-