Part Change? 100K 3w Resistors

WK3K · 491

Offline WK3K

• Beginning to see the light...
on: May 25, 2020, 09:12:09 AM
Hey all,

Just double checking here, but it looks like the part has changed for the 100K 3w resistors on page 49. I measured these (Brown, Black, Yellow, Gold) at 100K but just wanted to double check that they're correct and also make a note for anyone else who runs into this. Using current manual version Eros2_Phono_Manual_04-23-20.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 09:15:44 AM by WK3K »

Witold

Rega P3-24 w/ Rega Exact > Eros II> Quickie w/PJCCS > Stereomour II w/ DC filament supply > Blumenstein Orca Mini/Max 2.1

MacBook > Grace SDAC > Crack w/ Speedball > Sennheiser HD6XX

Online Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 10:48:40 AM
Sometimes parts go out of stock, so we will end up sending a substitute.  This is especially true with the R2 resistors on our C4S boards, as they are completely out of the signal path.

Thankfully in this case those are the only 100K resistors in the kit, so you're good to go.  Checking with your meter was a very good idea.

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline WK3K

• Beginning to see the light...
Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 06:14:16 PM
Thanks PB. Figured this was correct just threw me for a loop for a few minutes until I did a full inventory and realized these weren’t “extra” but were the part I was missing. Duh.

Witold

Rega P3-24 w/ Rega Exact > Eros II> Quickie w/PJCCS > Stereomour II w/ DC filament supply > Blumenstein Orca Mini/Max 2.1

MacBook > Grace SDAC > Crack w/ Speedball > Sennheiser HD6XX