Just finished my Mainline guess what!

Thermioniclife · 718

Online Thermioniclife

on: May 30, 2020, 05:58:03 PM
Hey folks,
Doc and Eileen sent a Mainline to me in record time during this mess we find ourselves in.
Just finished it tonight, resistance and voltage checks were where they should be so I let warm up for a while, plugged in my HD650's and put on Yoshi Tokyo groove "What is hip?" that Doc recommended in march (excellent group do your self a favor and check them out) and WOW that amp sings beautifully!! Nice and quiet, dynamic and powerful. All the positive adjectives you can think of with no pejoratives that I can find.
I was quite skeptical because of the price but rest assured it was money well spent.
Don't know what to do with my Crack now, which is no slouch itself.
Thanks Bottlehead.
Best wishes to all.
Lee

Lee R.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 08:04:37 PM
Thanks, Lee. Enjoy!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline jtori

Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 02:11:12 AM
Hey folks,
Doc and Eileen sent a Mainline to me in record time during this mess we find ourselves in.
Just finished it tonight, resistance and voltage checks were where they should be so I let warm up for a while, plugged in my HD650's and put on Yoshi Tokyo groove "What is hip?" that Doc recommended in march (excellent group do your self a favor and check them out) and WOW that amp sings beautifully!! Nice and quiet, dynamic and powerful. All the positive adjectives you can think of with no pejoratives that I can find.
I was quite skeptical because of the price but rest assured it was money well spent.
Don't know what to do with my Crack now, which is no slouch itself.
Thanks Bottlehead.
Best wishes to all.
Lee

Congratulations, Lee.  My views on the Mainline mirror yours: it's a great amp!  Enjoy!  Joe.