Kit to be retired February 18th

Doc B. · 7106

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: January 18, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
The tape path kits have been well received for several years now. Each year we have a look at what products make sense to stock and what products may require more work to put together than the sales volume justifies. Because these tape path kits have such a narrow application they have unfortunately fallen into that category. We don't want to stop them cold and in fact we have received several orders for tape path kits in the past couple of weeks. So we are going to take orders for one more month before we retire them. If you've been thinking about getting one, now is the time.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Daves Basement

Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
Found out too late about the retirement of the Otari Tape Path Kits.  Just spoke to Josh and no more are available.  Am hoping someone who ordered one will either cancel their order of sell it to me.  I have an Otari MX 5050 machine and am in the process of upgrading it.  Thanks,

David D.

Offline brainbrain

Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 09:11:15 AM
Ack! I'm in the same boat! Anyone know of other tape-path mods available for the Otari 5050 models?

Found out too late about the retirement of the Otari Tape Path Kits.  Just spoke to Josh and no more are available.  Am hoping someone who ordered one will either cancel their order of sell it to me.  I have an Otari MX 5050 machine and am in the process of upgrading it.  Thanks,

Offline ajmich

Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 12:17:14 AM
Is the Otari path kit still available?  The page for it says 'backorder'

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 04:28:50 AM
Yes, we can take an order. It may take us a few days to get the parts together.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline caffeinator

Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 05:11:48 AM
Is that also true for an RS1500?

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 07:27:18 PM
We may have an RS1500 kit in stock. I just got off of my 6th or 7th 12 hour day of working on the race bike, but I will check in the morning.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.