Thank you

Chris H · 663

Offline Chris H

on: December 09, 2020, 05:44:53 AM
Nearly finished my Eros build but frustratingly have to wait for Sowter 1990s (January) for my LOMC cart.
Couldn't wait until then so hooked it up anyway.

Even without the SUTs, I have heard enough to take my Rega Aria out of the system.
Never really got on with the Aria - a great unit but, living with it, it just never suited my ears.
I had found myself listening more and more to digital but all that looks set to change - first evening in a long time where I listened to nothing but vinyl.
Can't wait until I can fit the SUTs and really crank it up.

Just wanted to say thanks to Bottlehead for two great kits (Crack+Speedball earlier in the year) plus all the support from contributors on this forum.
Whether you realise it or not, the contributions to this forum are a huge help to beginners such as myself lurking in the shadows, even long after being posted.  Keep on sharing.

Best wishes
Chris

P.S. Was going to post a photo of my build but it highlighted an unsoldered connection.  Not sure how I missed it.
Good mechanical connection meant it had not yet caused an issue but I've lost count of the number of answers to problems on here that have been check, double check, check again and if all else fails, check again.  Good advice!