Bottlehead Kits > Moreplay

What Amp Are You Using With Moreplay?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Paul Birkeland:
A coke bottle shaped tube would be a 6V6G. 

In order to run one, you would pull the tubes out of the Moreplay that we provide and plug in the 6V6Gs.

Deluk:
I'm considering getting a Moreplay to front a pair of Quad II power amps. Would it be compatible, need adjustment or attenuators? Basically would it be a good choice? I'm in the UK and am currently using a slimline Rotel pre. It's not one of their high end models, an RC-850. Currently using Luxman L30 into my Klipsch Quartets. I'm BH family as I have a crack for my HD600's.

Paul Joppa:
The Quad II spec is about right (570mV/15 watt). Should work well.

Deluk:
Thanks Paul. I'll see how the funds are. It will end up being rather more expensive by the time it gets to me in the UK as I found out with the Crack. No regrets with that though.
Is the Moreplay suffering from any delays at the moment?

Doc B.:
At the moment we have power transformers and chassis panels in stock for Moreplay kits. The situation is dynamic because of the supply chain issues and the holidays. So it's hard to say for how long we will have stock on hand and how quickly the parts can be replenished. We are increasing our order quantities and lead times where we can to compensate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version