Bottlehead Kits > Moreplay

RCA outputs?

(1/2) > >>

Mulburg:
What are both pairs of RCA outputs for? I’ve only used the pair closest to the power jack.

Paul Joppa:
The second set is for subwoofers, or a headphone amp, or bi-amping, or whatever you wish.

Mulburg:

--- Quote from: Paul Joppa on October 07, 2021, 02:40:14 PM ---The second set is for subwoofers, or a headphone amp, or bi-amping, or whatever you wish.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I guess I should switch over to the other pair to make sure they work. Bi-amping sounds promising.

El Tel:

--- Quote from: Paul Joppa on October 07, 2021, 02:40:14 PM ---The second set is for subwoofers, or a headphone amp, or bi-amping, or whatever you wish.

--- End quote ---
Hi Paul

I've just finished the Moreplay pre-amp and am interested in doing the crack headphone amp. Obviously I have my sources plugged into the moreplay, would it be a simple case of running a set of leads from the Moreplay outputs to the crack amp outputs ?

Paul Birkeland:
Yes, you can cable up the second set of Moreplay outputs to the Crack inputs.  You may find that the volume pot on the Crack needs to be somewhere around 50%-75% rotation to allow for the Moreplay to be used in this way without things being overly sensitive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version