IEC power entry/fuse holder

denti alligator · 2253

Offline denti alligator

on: January 15, 2011, 08:22:46 AM
So I got my kit yesterday, after three days' delay thanks to weather and UPS ineptitude. And I've been itching to put this together. This is one of the few weekends I have to do it.

But it appears the very first part is missing from my kit! I don't see the power entry/fuse holder. I also don't see the fuse cover (though I I'm not sure what that is). My question is: since Bottlehead will be closed until Monday, maybe even Tuesday, add a few more days for shipping, I'm not going to be able to proceed with my build for another week. Is this a part I could get a local Radio Shack? What would be an equivalent?

- Sam

Rega P3-24 (w/AT 150MLX) w/Groovetracer upgrades / Eros II / FLAC >J.River >DSD256 >Gustard X20 / Moreplay > Stereomour II / Klipsch Forte II w/Crites upgrades / C4S S.E.X. 2.0 +Nickel MQ Iron / Speedball Crack / Sennheiser HD600 w/Cardas cable

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 08:25:50 AM
Sorry that the part is missing. I doubt you will find it at Radio Shack, but you could certainly proceed to build the kit without the power entry and then snap it in and wire it when it arrives.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline denti alligator

Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 08:27:29 AM
Doc, thanks.
Any chance you could get those missing parts out to me today, since there won't be mail on Monday?

- Sam

Rega P3-24 (w/AT 150MLX) w/Groovetracer upgrades / Eros II / FLAC >J.River >DSD256 >Gustard X20 / Moreplay > Stereomour II / Klipsch Forte II w/Crites upgrades / C4S S.E.X. 2.0 +Nickel MQ Iron / Speedball Crack / Sennheiser HD600 w/Cardas cable

Offline Grainger49

Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 10:20:05 AM
For missing parts call Eileen on Monday morning, Pacific time you and I are Eastern, and she will get it in the mail for you.