Black Friday Sale

Rd777 · 2000

Offline Rd777

on: October 28, 2022, 07:02:00 AM
From what  I've seen in other topics, sales just pretty much happen or not. My question was, taking into account supply chain issues, what is the likelihood of having a Black Friday Sale  or a CyberMonday sale this year?

Looking forward to getting my first bottlehead amp!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 07:05:43 AM by Rd777 »

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 09:43:20 AM
It's possible and that's as much as I can say at this point. We are going thru our costs right now and evaluating what might be able to hold and what may have to increase.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Rd777

Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 12:59:24 PM
It's possible and that's as much as I can say at this point. We are going thru our costs right now and evaluating what might be able to hold and what may have to increase.

OK thanks, will wait and see in that case!

Offline RapaNui

Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 10:54:59 AM
Hello,

So i was wondering if there is any update on this ?

As in if i should still hold before i pull the trigger on a kit ?

Thx

Offline Rd777

Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 11:54:18 AM
Hello,

So i was wondering if there is any update on this ?

As in if i should still hold before i pull the trigger on a kit ?

Thx

I think that Doc B. is out of office until Dec 1, so unless that they programmed the sale to go live for Black Friday, I'm not sure you're going to get an answer until he comes back.

I'm still waiting, so I guess we'll see if there is a sale or not.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 11:57:04 AM by Rd777 »

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 12:14:08 PM
Newsletter announcement will blast tomorrow morning. We are out of town for a family emergency and tentatively plan to be back on Cyber Monday.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline tube_guy

Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 04:50:51 AM
If it's not too much trouble, can anyone send me the newsletter that went out yesterday?

I've been lurking here for a while, and I just registered today.  It looks like I've missed the newsletter blast and I've been interested in my first Bottlehead kit.

Thank you!

Offline Natural Sound

Reply #7 on: November 23, 2022, 04:59:44 AM
I don't think the announcement has been made yet. Doc B. is current out of town dealing with a family emergency. I'm pretty sure that when he gets around to it there will be an announcement in the General Category/Bottlehead Special Deals section of the forum. Stay tuned...

Offline kgoss

Reply #8 on: November 23, 2022, 07:51:44 AM
From the newsletter - note the times are pacific time zone.

One of Bottlehead's favorite times of the year is fast approaching, where we all sit together at the table and order kits at some of the best prices of the year.

All currently available kits will be 15% off on Black Friday November 25th and Cyber Monday November 28th

The sale will start at 12:01 a.m. PT on Friday and go until 11:59 p.m. Friday, then run again from 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Monday.

Please note that kits will not begin to pack and ship until early December.

Ken Goss

Offline kgoss

Reply #9 on: November 23, 2022, 08:25:13 AM
FYI to get the newsletter all you need to do is go into your profile in the notifications section there is a checkbox to get the newsletter via email.

Ken Goss

Offline larcenasb

Reply #10 on: November 23, 2022, 07:27:49 PM
I hope everything's okay, Doc. Sending love and good thoughts.

Lowell B.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #11 on: November 29, 2022, 05:49:16 AM
a little post-sale update -

Thanks for your kind words. My brother passed away in Chicago the week before last, after a four year battle with a couple different types of cancer. Thus our being away during our biggest days of the Bottlehead year. BFCM sales are an all time record, we did about two months worth of sales in two days. For which we both thank you profusely and reel a bit at the amount of work ahead of the two of us!

We got back in the warehouse a few days ahead of our original plan in order to get a jump on all of the orders. We have a lot of parts inventory so we can dive right in to most of them. I am currently brushing panels and packing transformers while Eileen processes the sales info and queues up our production orders.  That said I am sure there will be a few cases where we will need order more parts. We have some time sensitive tasks that will require us to be out of town before year's end. However we will ship absolutely everything we can before then, and hopefully just ship any stragglers that need back ordered parts right after the first of the year.

Thank you so much for keeping us so busy!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mucker

Reply #12 on: November 29, 2022, 06:34:44 AM
Deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Offline Happy Ghost

Reply #13 on: November 29, 2022, 08:03:52 AM
My condolences Dan! So sorry to hear about your loss .. May his soul R.I.P.

Atul

Offline Rd777

Reply #14 on: November 29, 2022, 11:43:02 AM
My condolences to you and your family for your loss.