Promotion Code

blackharp · 594

Offline blackharp

on: March 01, 2023, 05:38:26 AM
Hello, Does anyone know how to verify if I am on the email list for potential promotion codes?

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to receive a code on a Kaiju if I just recently purchased a BeePre2? Like a combo code or something? Prices are getting Loco.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 08:01:46 AM
I have not been very active in sending out newsletters lately. Between a death in the family last fall and record sales this winter we have had our hands pretty full. Regarding discounts, we do offer a 10% discount when two basic amp and/or preamp kits (not upgrade kits) are ordered together. Beyond that, as you stated, prices are going up. Our costs have increased dramatically in the past few months, some parts by 50%. The best way to save money at the moment is to order before the next price increase hits.

To cut to the chase - you can look in your Bottlehead Forum profile/modify profile/notifications and make sure that the box for Receive forum newsletters, announcements and important notifications by email. is checked

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline blackharp

Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 08:55:52 AM
I have not been very active in sending out newsletters lately. Between a death in the family last fall and record sales this winter we have had our hands pretty full. Regarding discounts, we do offer a 10% discount when two basic amp and/or preamp kits (not upgrade kits) are ordered together. Beyond that, as you stated, prices are going up. Our costs have increased dramatically in the past few months, some parts by 50%. The best way to save money at the moment is to order before the next price increase hits.

To cut to the chase - you can look in your Bottlehead Forum profile/modify profile/notifications and make sure that the box for Receive forum newsletters, announcements and important notifications by email. is checked

Sorry to hear about your family.

Thank you for the reply.