Bottlehead Kits > BeePre

BeePree2 Resistance Check Troubleshooting

(1/1)

goaliedad39:
Hello All,

I am currently in the process of building the BeePree2 and up to this point have had no issues.  All measurements to this point have been spot on.  Now I am at the of doing the resistance checks and am running into an issue.  Following are my current measurements.
4 - A4 = 445 Ohms
4 - A1 = 445 Ohms
14 - B4 =1693 Ohms
14 - B1 = 456 Ohms.

Any ideas as to what is causing 14 -B4 to be so far out of line?  I have double checked that all the resisters are correct and installed in the correct locations.  Kind of stuck as to what the issue might be.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Paul Birkeland:

--- Quote from: goaliedad39 on January 18, 2024, 04:34:44 AM ---14 - B4 =1693 Ohms
14 - B1 = 456 Ohms.

--- End quote ---
B1 and B4 connect to the same place through 130 ohm resistors.  Either one of your 130 ohm resistors just isn't quite there, is swapped with a different resistor, is out of positon, or is poorly soldered.

goaliedad39:
Thanks Paul,  The 130 Ohm resistor was not soldered into 30U yet (hadn't reached that point in the manual yet).  Once I made a better connection at 30U, all of the readings are now at 445 Ohms as expected.  Thank you very much!  Seems obvious now, feel kinda stupid but thank you very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version