Tyll Hertsens ROCKS!

QueenBottlehead · 26523

Offline Natural Sound

Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 09:22:56 AM
We even have a brewery next door now.

Do they have a website url that you can share? I'm as big an ale aficionado as I am a music aficionado. I cant count how many times I've enjoyed a local craft brew while beautiful music pours from my bottlehead gear. A combination I highly recommend.

Offline johnjen

Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 09:01:32 AM
That would be me!

I'm this close to ordering a Crack and Speedball combo.

I'm creating a list of tube suppliers and pouring thru this forum for recommendations on tubes and combination sets.  I have a long history with hi-end audio and tubes so it's like going home again.  Only this time the interwebs makes doing the research WAY easier.

The one tube circuit type I have not tried, yet is OTL and the crack is the PRIME opportunity to delve into this for the obvious reasons.

I look forward to my hands on here in the near future.

JJ

Unfortunately I won't be at RMAF. I have taken a year's hiatus from trade shows to concentrate on using our own facility for demos and events. We even have a brewery next door now.

Ooooo!!! Maybe I need to come visit then!

Sorry, I though I saw you on the exhibitor list. You'll be missed.

I had a friend staying here as I built the amp. He's in Seattle and noted your address. If you see JJ sometime soon tell him I said "Hi!"

Online Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 10:20:50 AM
Please do come by for a visit some time!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mike V.

Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 02:02:40 PM
Thanks to this video and review from Innerfidelity, I dicided to get a first time DIY project and got a CRACK amp. Now that I have finished the soldering and check-up, i ended with a great amp, great experience and I

Crack w/Speedball/HD650/DacMagic-100/

Mainline (on the way)/K702/ProJect Xpression III Classic w/ DL-103R/ Speedbox/Cambridge Audio 651p/

Offline attmci

Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

Offline cddc

Reply #20 on: April 02, 2019, 07:30:17 PM
Good luck with your Putt, and enjoy your retirement!