Dungeness in the House - System Now Complete

dhherring · 6299

Offline Grainger49

Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 11:28:50 AM
Clark,

Thanks!  I will try tweaking when they arrive.

Offline Jim R.

• Blind Bottlehead
Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 09:56:41 AM
Well, looks like I'm about to join the dungeness club too. Long story short we have some unforeseen expenses coming up and I had to cancel my order for the Rethm trishnas so the Orcas will be here for the foreseeable future, which is just fine by me, and a pair of dungeness should work beautifully in my listening room.

Any more impressions from those of you who have them or have put more time on them?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Rebman -- recovering audiophile

Equitech balanced power; uRendu, USB processor -> Musette DAC -> 5670 tube buffer -> Finale Audio F138 FFX -> Cain and Cain Abbys near-field).

s.e.x. 2.1 under construction.  Want list: Stereomour II

All ICs homemade (speaker and power next)

Offline Jim R.

• Blind Bottlehead
Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 03:09:06 PM
Ok, I officially joined the club today. Clark actually recommended only a single dungeness for my room , which he has seen and listened to, and the single Orca sub has been posted for sale on audiocircle.

I hope to have it really soon and then if nobody chimes in by then, I'll post  my thoughts having been listening to the orca/naga subs for some time now.

-- Jim

Jim Rebman -- recovering audiophile

Equitech balanced power; uRendu, USB processor -> Musette DAC -> 5670 tube buffer -> Finale Audio F138 FFX -> Cain and Cain Abbys near-field).

s.e.x. 2.1 under construction.  Want list: Stereomour II

All ICs homemade (speaker and power next)