Seductor Status

Paul Birkeland · 3536

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
on: October 29, 2014, 12:00:51 PM
We just wanted to check in with everybody and let you know that we are close to shipping. 

At this point, our new power transformers have arrived, and we are just awaiting chassis plates and revising the manual in the mean time. 

We expect to commence packing next week, and we will ship as soon as those chassis plates roll through the door.

If you've been thinking about ordering a Seductor, there are still one or two units left in the first production run that aren't spoken for.

-PB

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 01:02:41 PM
It looks like all pre-ordered Seductors are shipped as of today.  Happy building!

-PB

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 01:37:56 PM
And I would just like to say that it was f***ing COLD standing out on the back porch brushing those Seductor chassis panels!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Grainger49

Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 02:09:00 PM
Dan, consider this the equivalent of a FB "Like" for your post.  You need a better place to brush them.

Offline marantzfan

Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 08:35:42 AM
+1 on Grainger's comment above.  The brushed finish on the aluminum really looks unique, I love it.  I don't understand why people feel the need to paint over them. 

BeePre, Paramounts 1.1, Eros, Thorens TD-124/AudioMods Tonearm/Ortofon 2M Black, IFI Micro Idsd, HQPlayer,  Altec 604-8G Duplex/620 Cabinets/Markwart Crossovers

S.E.X. 2.1, AKG K701

Offline caffeinator

Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 09:13:55 AM
According to UPS, there's a Seductor on my front doorstep! (almost sounds like the title of bodice-ripping romance novel)

I look forward to seeing the hand finished chassis plate...I often paint them, but this will end up being my daughter's amp, so she will be the one to choose.

I'm looking forward to the build, and to hearing it, of course :)