Manual Downloads

fullheadofnothing · 12972

Offline fullheadofnothing

• Global Moderator
  • A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man
on: October 14, 2014, 05:35:14 PM
As those of you who have made purchases online after September 19, 2014 have already noticed, we are now distributing manuals at the time online at the time of purchase. Purchases prior to that date, not made though our online shopping cart, or pre-purchasers of kits sold prior to the completion of the manual will continue to receive their manuals on CD in the box with the kit.

We have encountered several issues with getting this system online.

First of all, it is a ONE TIME download. If you click on the link, you must save your file! Loading the PDF in your browser counts as your download, so be sure to save.

The second issue is that only the manual for the main kit is being added. Any upgrades (i.e. Speedball, BeeQuiet, C4S, et cetera) are not automatically added. I am going in and manually adding them to each order where applicable. To download the additional manuals, log in to your account at:

http://bottlehead.com/my-account-2/
Note that this is the login that you setup when you made your purchase. It is NOT the same as your forum login.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:38:14 AM by fullheadofnothing »

Joshua Harris

I Write the Manuals That Make The Whole World Sing
Kit Packer Emeritus

Offline soundsgood

Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 07:13:51 AM
my son gave me a speedball upgrade for christmas. how do i download the manual?

Bob Zangri

• Global Moderator
Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 07:45:43 AM
The download link is in the e-mail confirmation he received. He can also login to the website with the account he created and download from there. Either way, it is a one use download, so if he clicked on the link from the email, the download link will not appear in his account.

Joshua Harris

Kit Packer Emeritus

Offline xcortes

Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 07:07:56 AM
I ordered a pair os Seductors directly through Eileen so I didn't get a confirmation email with a download code. Can I get it?

Thanks,

Xavier

Xavier Cortes

• Global Moderator
Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 07:18:36 AM
Anything not ordered through the shopping cart will have a CD included in the box.

Joshua Harris

Kit Packer Emeritus