Speedball manual

ibemorsi · 2783

Offline ibemorsi

on: December 04, 2014, 06:51:21 AM
Hello! A little background about me: Mechanical engineer looking for a hobby. So I felt I should get into audiophile. I bought the Crack and Speedball upgrade on Black Friday, bought a Music Streamer II+, and HD650 headphones. The Music Streamer and HD650 came in so now I'm eagerly awaiting shipping for the amp.

I downloaded the manual for the Crack, but I didn't receive a manual for the Speedball. Is there a separate link or does it come with the package?

Thanks in advance! And I look forward to a good first step into the audio world!

-Ibe

Offline jbarnhardt

Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 08:33:52 AM
When I ordered my Crack + Speedball, I received a link to the Crack manual download but not the Speedball. The day after placing my order, Bottlehead contacted me (via e-mail) noting that the order system wouldn't automatically add the Speedball manual link to an order so they manually added it and I was able to download that 2nd manual. I suspect you are in an identical situation and you will likely receive a link to download the Speedball manual shortly. If you're ancy to get it, you could e-mail them and I'm sure they'll get you set up quickly. Enjoy!

-John

Offline Klots

Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 08:39:45 AM
I ordered speedball few days ago and I got my manual download when I logged into Bottleheads homepage. There was a download button for the manual under recent orders. And when I downloaded it, the button disappeared. Hope you get your manual  ;)

Offline fullheadofnothing

• Global Moderator
  • A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man
Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 09:48:37 AM
See:
http://bottlehead.com/smf/index.php?topic=6903.0

There will not be a CD-R in a package that has downloadable manuals.

Joshua Harris

I Write the Manuals That Make The Whole World Sing
Kit Packer Emeritus

Offline ibemorsi

Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 10:33:06 AM
Damn...Well I downloaded  the link that was emailed to me. I logged in, saw the speedball has a downloadable version, but I used it too many times? Might need to email Doc (if that's who I need to email?) Or is it PM him?

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 10:48:51 AM
I don't know s**t. Email [email protected] and Josh will take care of you.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline ibemorsi

Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 03:35:56 AM
Thanks boss 8)