General Category > All things MagneQuest

Mike's silver transformers

(1/1)

xcortes:
I've been a fan of Nickel for a long time. Then I built a pair of Paraours with Co pinstripes and love them.

My recent creations, though, have Mike's silver. I have a preamp with Ag transformers and a set of amps with Ag outputs. I'm just loving them. If you guys have the chance to jump at Mike's current Ag offerings don't miss the chance. Use them in your Paramours, Paramounts, Parabees, Excites or whatever your favourite BH circuit is. You will be very happy.

Saludos to the BH family.

Hank Murrow:
Dear Xavier;

I have searched the MQ site for his silver offerings with no luck. Could you direct me to a link, or?

I use his all-cobalt B7's in my linestage, and the TFA 2004 'cobalt in the center' OT's in my 2A3 amp; both by PB of BH Customs. Phonostage also loaded with MQ 'iron'. Always wondering about upgrades..... a costly hobby!

Cheers, Hank in Eugene

xcortes:
They are not stock items. He builds them more on a custom basis. If you shoot him an email he can tell you more about them.

drlazybones:
Do you think the cobalt is worth it?

tsingle999:
That's a tough question. I have some and I like it but is it really worth it? The unobtaniumness of it is its great attraction.  But the nickel and steel sound amazing. Only your financial situation can decide that. If you have the chance to buy them and don't like them you can always resell them and not lose much money if any...
I would love the silver with cobalt lams and a nickel pinstripe...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version