(OT) Crack + Speedball

neddoge · 789

Offline neddoge

on: March 29, 2017, 05:16:45 AM
Offtopic, apologies if this shouldn't be here but I'm a college professor and I lectured to my students last night using my personal laptop instead of the usual PC installed in the classroom...

I have a "Crack" Tab open just looking at this subforum, and another thread that was simply "Speedball" open which was seen when I opened Firefox to show a YouTube video of a Wingate Power test.  I had to chuckle as I opened a new tab and saw those, only 2, open tabs hanging out.  Nobody spoke up though as it was a one off lecture to a younger group of students that I don't regularly see.  I'm sure my regulars would've ribbed me.

Guess I'll wait for some feedback from my Program Coordinator, if any shows up!  Thought Doc and everybody may get a kick out of this! :)

Edit:  After some more thought, I've included a video representing what a Wingate Power test is.  Arguably the worst physical performance test possible but it is incredibly useful...  It's a test where you might need Crack + Speedball! LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=e-uaKhOAn_A
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 05:20:58 AM by neddoge »

Jonathan Neddo
Enthusiast in the making
Uber Stack > HD650, HE400i, THX00(m), SE215