shipping status

Doc B. · 13537

Offline shadowboxer

Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 05:05:55 AM
Any update on Shipping SEX 2.1's?

Tried calling yesterday but your voicemail is full and wouldn't accept messages.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 06:55:34 AM
Yes, we had a lot of messages because we had not been able to get into the office last week. We should start to see some of the essential parts coming in in the next few days. We have been waiting for power transformers, wood bases and chassis for some kits.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #47 on: January 27, 2012, 06:07:38 AM
We're headed out the door in a minute to meet up with the UPS man, who should have a big batch of power transformers. That will bring us one step closer to a massive catch up on shipping.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline langendorf

Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 12:12:13 PM
Hi

I still havent recived any thing. And i havent got any shipping notice from UPS via email.

Could you please check your order history, and give me some response

Sennheiser HD-800 - Crack

Offline langendorf

Reply #49 on: February 03, 2012, 09:20:40 AM
I have receved the package, so thats good. But it would have been nice if you had sent the T&T

Sennheiser HD-800 - Crack

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #50 on: February 03, 2012, 09:29:37 AM
In the past when a customer informs us they didn't get tracking info we have suggested they check their spam folder and they have usually found it there. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to reference a sale to a Bottlehead Forum username. This is one good reason to sign a post with one's real name as we request in our forum rules. Or you can call us at 206-451-4275.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shadowboxer

Reply #51 on: February 03, 2012, 10:40:43 AM
Reeived the SEX kit today - excellent!

However the mpedence swithcing kit I added to the order didn't come with it nor was listed on my invoice.  Will they be shipping soon?  I called a little while ago and left a voicemail to confirm i'll reveice it.

Thanks!

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #52 on: February 03, 2012, 11:06:22 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible for us to reference a sale to a Bottlehead Forum username. The impedance switching kit for the SEX 2.1 has not been released yet and thus we have not yet begun to take orders for it. That would explain why it was not listed on the invoice. We hope to have it ready in the next couple of weeks.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #53 on: February 03, 2012, 11:26:32 AM
I started this thread as a means for me to post general information about the status of shipments, like what we are packing or shipping on a given day, and what might be holding up the shipment of certain items and an estimate of when we will see the parts we need to complete that kit.

What has been happening is that people have been posting here about individual orders, presumably with the idea that they will get an answer more quickly. That does not work well, in part because people post anonymously. There is no way for us to understand who is inquiring about an order with only a Bottlehead Forum user name as a reference, and many participants choose to ignore our request to sign posts with your real name as we request in the forum rules. I think I have expressed this a few times now, so I will now desist and simply point out that the best way to get information about a specific order is to email Eileen at queen at bottlehead dot com or call 206-451-4275.

I am locking the thread so that it can continue to serve its original purpose in an efficient manner.

Today we are working on a few different kits, catching up the oldest orders. This would include Quickie, Crack, Tape Path Mod kits, Paramount and Stereomour. I will update the delivery status page at the end of the day.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #54 on: February 17, 2012, 02:53:10 PM
We are back to work today. We shipped several Tape Path Mod kits, and we are continuing to prep a lot of other kits. We plan to work through the weekend to help get caught up. Should be lots of Crack kits, Speedball kits, Eros, Paramount, power cords kits and others shipping next week. We are awaiting iron for Stereomour and SEX, should see that late next week or early the following week.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.