The Hu

Doc B. · 1514

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: January 17, 2019, 05:30:29 AM
I imagine a lot of you have seen these guys, but it's so cool I have to post it for those who haven't. BTW we found out that at least the version we found on youtube via our Roku was in surround sound. Great production value. There is another video called Wolf Totem that is great too.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline yoshi800

Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 12:50:30 PM
Thanks for posting that Doc! I'd never heard of them. At least now they're on my radar.

Logitech Media Server Hifiberry digi + & RPi 2 to Schiit bifrost multibit DAC, Smash Preamp w/ups, Kaiju Amp w/clarity mr caps driving DIY 8" Seas prestige speakers/DIY crossovers, Crosley c10 TT Ortofon 2m Blue cart. w/ Eros preamp; Crack w/Speedball Beyerdynamic cans.

Offline johnsonad

Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 03:50:00 PM
That was unexpected. Simple, enjoyable and a melody that sticks with you.

Aaron Johnson

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 09:44:00 AM
I'm going to bump this because I am listening to my recently completed Jagers being driven by a Kaiju in the new listening room at the new Bottleheadquarters. The new room delivers the dynamics and bass much better than the old room, and this music really demonstrates the improvement. I'll add that Tidal HiFi is quite decent.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 10:01:58 AM
The new room is sounding quite nice and feels more like a Bottlehead listening space than the previous facility.

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man