WE HAVE MOVED

Doc B. · 1819

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: May 20, 2019, 04:10:00 PM
As of May 20th, 2019 we are no longer at 9415 Coppertop Loop. Do not ship or mail anything to that address, we will not get it.

Our current address, until we move into our new space in August is

Mailing – Bottlehead Corp., P.O.Box 2786, Poulsbo, WA 98370

Shipping (UPS, FEDEX, DHL, freight, ETC) – Bottlehead Corp., 1127 N.W. Brite Star Lane, Poulsbo, WA 98370 - WE CANNOT RECEIVE ANYTHING SENT BY POST AT THIS ADDRESS, PLEASE USE THE PO BOX TO MAIL SOMETHING TO US.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline oguinn

Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 09:39:15 AM
Doc - are you guys going to be set up in the new Bottleheadquarters/listening room by the week of 8/19? I'm in Seattle for work and would love to swing by.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:41:11 AM by oguinn »

Jameson O'Guinn

-

Main System: Schiit Bifrost MB, Rega Planar 6 with Exact cartridge, Eros 2, BeePre, Kaiju/Stereomour II, Jagers, Mainline

Desktop System: Crack with Speedball

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 09:40:00 AM
You'll probably have to settle for visiting me instead!

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline oguinn

Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 09:41:38 AM
I owe you a six pack, at least, for all the questions you've answered.

Jameson O'Guinn

-

Main System: Schiit Bifrost MB, Rega Planar 6 with Exact cartridge, Eros 2, BeePre, Kaiju/Stereomour II, Jagers, Mainline

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 02:44:04 PM
We have the keys to the new office and we have moved a few boxes over there. But we won't really start to get set up until after we are back from the Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials at the end of August.

Bike is getting close to ready. I'm into the wiring at the moment. For some reason that doesn't continually puzzle me like all the other parts.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 03:36:30 PM
Really though, you're welcome to come by while Doc B. is out.  I have lots of strange tube related junk to look at.

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Offline oguinn

Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 04:38:40 PM
Ok, sounds good! As it gets a little closer I’ll shoot you a note and see if we can make the timing work out.

Jameson O'Guinn

-

Offline oguinn

Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 05:54:56 PM
Paul, I’ll have to catch up with you the next time I’m out here. My boss scheduled a lunchtime meeting that blows up my leisurely Seattle day.

Jameson O'Guinn

-

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #8 on: September 07, 2019, 03:17:19 PM
After a couple months of packing and shipping kits from Chateau Bottlehead, wrapping up the commitments we made to help Nagra with some repair work, and getting to Bonneville and back we're starting to move into our new space. This is a view from the warehouse area where we will be packing and shipping, looking into Eileen's new office.  The ground floor area is about 900 sq.ft. and we have a roll up door, which will be great for parking motorcycles and letting the summer sun in.

Upstairs I will have a new 500 sq.ft. playroom that will be my office, my lab and my listening room. Less formal than the last place, and more conducive to creativity.  Instead of looking at noisy drunks in the brewery and winery parking lot I will be looking at lovely alders and cedars, tucked into the quiet back corner of the business park. It's going to be refreshing.

It's also going to take a while to get moved in. We still have carpet to be installed, cable to get connected, security system to install, bench work to design and build, system to set up, and a zillion other things (I miss my espresso maker!). Our goal this fall is to get it all in place and focus on our main gig - continuing to improve our order processing flow and keep coming up with new kit ideas. And then I want to get my land speed record back next year!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline adeep42

Reply #9 on: September 08, 2019, 06:58:34 AM
Hi Doc,

Space sure looks great. Best of luck!!!!

Question, are those new Ikea Kallax units. I have one in the same color and want to add some more. At least, on the East Coast the don't offer that color and they are no help re: NOS.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #10 on: September 08, 2019, 07:24:31 AM
Nope those are ancient Expedit shelves. I think we have had the one on the left since about 2003! The cheesy particle board really doesn't like being taken apart and moved, these are getting kind of beat up. This year we are attempting to start fixing up our house, which is looking like Ma and Pa Kettle's house. We are going to do a sort of minimal setup for office furnishings in the meantime.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 07:39:48 AM
The other one is from about 2004.  It moved once with me before being dumped given to Doc B.

Paul "PB" Birkeland