Download manager failed to download Crack manual. How screwed am I? [resolved]

dlam96 · 559

Offline dlam96

• Amateur audiophile, computer science student.
Hey everyone,

After researching the equipment I need for the build and wood finishing I wanted, I decided to pull the trigger today and purchased a Bottlehead Crack kit.

I use a download manager called XDM download manager to download my files. When I received my email with the link to download the manual, I clicked it and XDM attempted to download the PDF but failed. I disabled my download manager so chrome can download the manual. I tried to download it again but it counted my failed attempt to download the manual with my download manager.

So my question is how screwed am I in assembling this kit? From my understanding, the CD no longer comes in the kit as it was replaced by the digital PDF. I am ready to attempt to build the Crack through pictures and youtube videos but I feel like there is definitely gonna be some troubleshooting.

P.S: I emailed Queen regarding this issue with my order number. Hoping for the best :\
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 12:17:03 PM by Paul Birkeland »

Daniel Lam.
Modi-> Crack -> HD600,660 | LCD-2/X | M1070

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Eileen will send you another download link shortly I'm sure.

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline dlam96

Thanks for the speedy reply!

That's good to hear, I'm sure they're swamped with orders from the holiday season so I'm still waiting on the email but no worries since the kit takes a few months to arrive anyway.

Daniel Lam.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Eileen is not finding an email from you, but she is sending you another download link.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline dlam96

[Solved] Queen just emailed me the link and I downloaded it successfully! Thanks guys!

Daniel Lam.