EROS installed today into my system OMG!

Tubegopher · 644

Offline Tubegopher

• Don Palmer
on: June 20, 2020, 05:29:57 PM
I just today received the FedEx with the Eros from Bill Millosz and installed it into my system.
I have always felt that my quality turntable (Teres), Tonearm (Pete Riggle Woody), and current cartridge (Grace F9 MM with Soundsmith Ruby cantilever stylus) Should produce a better sound than my CD player.  I was using a 61 year old HH Scott 130 preamp that I had upgraded the capacitors on and had Telefunken 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes...
Well... I installed the EROS and hooked it up to a rebuilt PAS preamp and the quality of sound was remarkable.  am currently awaiting my BeePre kit and cannot wait to get it built and move on from the PAS to current Analog technology. Paul Birkeland, who lives near me has been a great source of support and direction.  :)

300B amps with 6SJ7 in Triode mode, dc fil. volt. for 300Bs. BeePre with Bill Milosz built Eros Phono. Teres Turntable, Pete Riggle "12 inch Woody Tonearm" Grace F9  with Soundsmith ruby cantilever stylus.Cambridge Audio CD with MHDT Labs Orchid DAC Rega NAOS Spkrs, Atelier Rullit super tweeters