Shipping status finally updated!

Doc B. · 1501

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: September 15, 2021, 12:48:00 PM
Apologies for such a long time since the shipping status chart has been updated. We just got back into the office this week from a couple weeks off for racing and a wedding. The last update was over a month ago, and the new update looks quite different. We were as caught up as possible before we left and you folks have been filling up the queue again, for which we offer many thanks!

Some Stereomours, a Crack kit and a tape path kit shipped today. I am brushing away on a very large stack of panels for various kits - Crack, S.E.X., Mainline, Kaiju, Moreplay, Reduction, Eros and Crackatwoa - after which I will be packaging many transformers. Eileen will be kitting many small parts as I do this. It is most likely that there will be a tall pile of boxes shipping out in just a few more days.

Thank you so much for keeping us so busy!

https://bottlehead.com/bottlehead-kit-delivery-status/

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 01:27:31 PM
We shipped a big stack of tape path kits today as well as another batch of Crack kits. More Crack kits shipping tomorrow.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mucker

Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 01:26:26 PM
Is the S3X with upgrade available for shipping? Thank you.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 01:46:02 PM
Yes, it is available. Time to pack and ship after placing an order is running a bit over four weeks right now as we catch up from our time off. That lead time should decrease a bit over the next couple of weeks.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 11:08:04 AM
We are packing the last of the sale Crack kits this afternoon. From there we are moving on to batches of several other kits - S.E.X., Moreplay, Reduction, Crackatwoa, Mainline, MonAmour, Kaiju, Eros, Jager, Stereomour  - and more Crack kits. Also upgrade kits.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mucker

Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 09:53:29 AM
Yes, it is available. Time to pack and ship after placing an order is running a bit over four weeks right now as we catch up from our time off. That lead time should decrease a bit over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Doc!

Just an FYI. I have been trying to place an order the past day and a half. I am having a couple different issues. I had an account from a previous Crack order but the password doesn't work. When I request a password, the email is never received.

So, I tried ordering with a different email address. After filling in all the required fields, I cannot pay. The order and pay areas are grayed out and I see two black spinning dots. This happens in Firefox and Edge on PC and also on my Android phone with Firefox.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 09:57:50 AM
This seems to happen to one of our customers every few months. We have yet to determine what the cause is. Best bet is to call Eileen at 206-451-4275 and she can get the particulars and send you a Paypal invoice that can be paid by Paypal or credit card.

I also just did a manual send of a password reset link for your original account. Let me know if it made it to you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 10:00:13 AM by Doc B. »

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mucker

Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 10:05:21 AM
Roger that! Thank you and will do. The email did not come through yet, probably my magnificent internet provider (not) ...  COX comm. and their 10 gallons of latex protection that only lets spam through .....

Offline Mucker

Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 01:38:00 PM
Ordered and paid for S3X 3.0. Really looking forward to this amp and building it!

It was a pleasure talking with you and Eileen today Doc, thank you for the help!

Greg

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 01:44:43 PM
Thank you, Greg!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mucker

Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 01:17:39 PM
Hi Doc,

Would it be possible to have the manual's for the S3X and C4S upgrade emailed to me? Or can i download them? I still can't access my account. Would like to review the build process beforehand. Thank you!

Greg

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #11 on: September 29, 2021, 04:18:45 PM
Hi Greg, best way to handle this is to contact Eileen at [email protected] and she will take care of you.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #12 on: September 29, 2021, 04:21:55 PM
Status has been updated this evening. Many more Crack kits shipped today. MonAmours will be shipping in the next couple of days, and then we will move on to the other kits.

https://bottlehead.com/bottlehead-kit-delivery-status/

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mucker

Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 05:47:59 AM
Hi Greg, best way to handle this is to contact Eileen at [email protected] and she will take care of you.

Got it, thank you Doc!