Reduction with Integration

Mucker · 1868

Offline Mucker

on: November 22, 2021, 11:49:27 PM
I am on the hunt for a tube phono pre. The Reduction with Integration is up for consideration. I also own a Parks Budgie that I really like but since it is not available any longer, it looks like the Reduction may be the closest thing to it using 6922 tubes. Has anyone owned both that can offer an opinion? I plan to use Denon DL-103 and 103R with a Denon AU-320 SUT. If the Reduction can perform as well as the Budgie, I will most likely go that route. Thanks.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 07:35:36 AM
Shannon Parks lives about two miles from me. Great guy. I think that if you like the Budgie you will like the Reduction with the Integration upgrade. Be sure to wait until Black Friday to order so you can save 15%. It's one of the kits that will be on sale, along with Eros, Crack and Moreplay.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Mucker

Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 05:04:51 PM
Holy cow! Thank you for that information Doc. I think you ended my search, but now I have a new dilemma. Eros all of a sudden comes into play. Win, win for me. Thank you!

Sounds like a concentration of great people, with great skill and great support in one area. Can't go wrong there!

Greg
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 05:16:17 PM by Mucker »