Beepre upgrade path...

bernieclub · 952

Offline bernieclub

on: April 23, 2022, 05:13:45 AM
Enjoying my BP2 with first upgrade very much!   It seems there may be issues with the regulator/buffer kit.   I'm not really interested in the buffer, but would love to have the shunt regulator.   Any thought about offering just the regulator kit?   Thanks, Bernie

Bernie Zitomer

Offline Paul Birkeland

• Global Moderator
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 05:21:03 AM
  It seems there may be issues with the regulator/buffer kit.   
The only issue is me finding time to finalize the manual!

Paul "PB" Birkeland

Bottlehead Grunt & The Repro Man

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 09:12:41 AM
One of the side effects of our business being the best it has been in 30 years is that we have not much time to work on new things. Eileen and I do all of the day to day functions at Bottlehead now by ourselves. At the same time we are looking at a record 1st quarter. I am in no way complaining, it's been great and we are so grateful for the business! We have been focusing almost entirely on building inventory, wrangling some of our vendors for parts, and getting the orders out. This also means that PB is super busy building finished products. He doesn't even know it yet but he just got two more Stat orders to build this morning, on top of the several other orders he already has in process.

And so we fit in the new product manuals and consequent releases when we can. The idea that there is some issue with the kit itself is inaccurate. It's all about scheduling.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline bernieclub

Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 10:10:01 AM
Well scheduling is certainly an issue!   Thanks for the replies.

Bernie Zitomer