Forum fixed

Doc B. · 225

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: March 13, 2024, 05:15:44 AM
As you can see the forum is fixed and new topics may be started. Thanks to JoshP for slugging away at our archaic forum software and sorting it.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Thermioniclife

Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 09:27:19 AM
Hey Doc, glad you got it sorted out. Having said that I have a minor criticism regarding the blue color of the poster. I find that color is difficult to see. It's not that my eyes are getting old, remember Granger 49's posts of old? He also used blue and yellow and were hard to read 20 years ago. The orange seems to stand out better. Just my opinion and is not meant to be contentious. As I said glad it's sorted.

Lee R.

Offline sl-15

Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 07:09:13 PM
You can now change the forum theme. Under Profile/ Modify Profile/Look and Layout. There is an option for grey/orange which is much easier on the eye in my opinion.

Stefan Hampel
Soundsmith Carmen, modded Technics SL-1200mkII, Thorens TD 125 mk2 with SME V, Eros, Extended Foreplay III, BeePre2, Crack, Pioneer Spec 4, Sonus Faber Electa

Offline Thermioniclife

Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 06:00:34 AM
sl-15, It's odd, I did what you suggested and did not see any color change options. The color is orange the only blue color is the poster's name, It's really not a big deal. Thanks for the reply

Lee R.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 06:14:34 AM
Click (change) at the top where it says current theme. That will open a big list of choices.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.