Seattle DIY Meet (Saturday, August 27th)

TerryO · 1556

Offline TerryO

on: May 30, 2011, 01:03:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to announce that the Pacific Northwest Audio Society will be holding it's semi-annual DIY meet on Saturday, August 27th at the Congregational Church on Mercer Island.

The meeting will be in the basement of the Church and is accessed from the lower parking lot. It's not very hard to find. BTW: It's free to the public.

Here's the address:

Mercer Island Congregational Church
4545 Island Crest Way
Mercer Island, WA 98040

I'll be adding additional details as I get the information, but if you have a special audio project that you're working on, this may be an incentive to get it done in time to display it at the meet.

Best Regards,
Terry Olson
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:11:58 PM by TerryO »

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't... either way, you're probably right."
-Henry Ford

Offline TerryO

Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:42:26 PM
I haven't seen any posts yet, I hope that means that everyone has been working away on their projects in anticipation of the meet.

We will be opening the doors at 9:30 am and "Early Birds" will be pressed into helping set things up. Let's face it, this is a DIY Meet and people that are into this "stuff" are a bunch of hard charging, resourceful individuals that don't stand back waiting for others to do everything!

Best Regards,
Terry

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't... either way, you're probably right."
-Henry Ford

Offline TerryO

Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 03:32:48 PM
Another reminder. The DIY Meet is 2 weeks from today!
If you intend to bring stand mounted speakers you may want to bring the stands as well, although we may be able to cobble something together at the meet, however it may be less than optimal.

I'm hoping that people on the Bottlehead forum will decide to bring their tube projects, as we haven't seen as many as could be wished for.

So, if you're planning on attending and especially if you will be bringing something, if you would raise your hand and let me know what your project(s) consists of, it would be appreciated and will make planning a little less hectic.

Hope you can make it!

Best Regards,
Terry

-Henry Ford